KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dry Vanilla Bean - 7 thumbs up!

It is not often that I find a soda these days that I haven't tried before.  The June issue of Food Network Magazine (I dare not repost the content) features craft sodas that you can find throughout the USA.  I was sad to see that I had tried nearly every one!
Fortunately I discovered the DRY Vanilla Bean soda while at the Deckers cafeteria last week.
This soda was great!  It was exactly as described - dry and with a vanilla bean taste.  It went well with lunch!
7 thumbs up.



0 Comments: