KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Martian Poop Pink - 4

Martian Poop Pink - 4 thumbs up

Martian Poop Pink claims to be marionberry flavored.  Really, I get the sense that they just jammed in whatever pink flavoring they could to make the novelty soda.  I love marionberry pie and this tastes nothing like it.  In fact it had very little flavor strength at all.  It is a fun color and soda, though.
Again, thank you to the Clarks for picking these up for me!


0 Comments: