KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Alidoro: Lemon Tea with Basil Seeds - 5

Alidoro: Lemon Tea with Basil Seeds - 5 thumbs up
Thank you to Billy Jankowski for discovering this strange Thai soda.  My father was incredibly hesitant to try this as it looks very strange.  The seeds are a bit slimy.  That said, it's not a bad drink.  My dad came back from seconds!  I'm not a big fan on Lemon Tea but I love the concept of these basil seeds for texture.  Maybe I just like the look of surprise from my friends when they see it.


0 Comments: