KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Monday, October 6, 2014

So long KingOfSoda.com!

For about the last decade or so I've hosted KingOfSoda.com and KingOfSodas.com - my former domain names for this site.  While I still plan to maintain this site, I'm not getting as much out of the domains themselves as I originally thought I would.  For that reason, the site and all its contents will be at the original http://kingofsoda.blogspot.com site.  I don't suspect any trouble or lack of traffic (most of the traffic comes from subscribers or google anyway).
Please let me know if you have any trouble!

-Mike Shinn, Soda King

0 Comments: