KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tai Sun Honey Aloe with Pulps – 2


Tai Sun Honey Aloe with Pulps – 2 thumbs up

If you're going to be drinking Honey Aloe soda, it had better have the pulps.  With 70s pull tab and all, this soda promises to be "for nature - for beauty."  I found it to be best for the recycle bin.  The flavor was pretty terrible and unidentifiable in nature.  Then again I'm not usually mixing my aloe and honey.



0 Comments: