KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oogave Agave Watermelon Cream - 7

Oogave Agave Watermelon Cream - 7
A good cream soda is not easy to come by.  This was not bad at all.  It didn't abandon the cream for the watermelon flavor.  It is also not overpowering or too strong.  Not bad!
Thank you Ben Farber for finding this one for me.





0 Comments: