KingOfSoda.com

In 2003 I discovered Moxie after watching a segment on the Food network. This “new” soda opened my eyes to a world of different sodas that I had never heard of before. This site catalogs my ratings of each of these sodas. If you find any interesting sodas that are not on my list, I would love to try them. If you are interested in trying any of the sodas that I have here, let me know and I'll try to find one for you.

-Mike Shinn, mikeshinn@mikeshinn.com

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Calpico – 1.5

Calpico - 1.5 thumbs up
This is a cultured milk drink from Japan.  Sure, it may not be soda to us in the US, but it was a drink and in a can.  It was also very carbonated.  The taste was just terrible as most milk drinks are to me.  Not as bad as Abali Yogurt Drink, but getting there.


0 Comments: